Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reinvention In Water



Been plundering archives from 2007 and 2008 today, and realized my wife would be an incredible muse, if only she'd stop trying to grab the camera from me. Such is life when you marry a writer/director. Still, these images, shot at a very talented friend's pool reminded me of the transformational effect water has on both human form and behavior. Cool, I think, how we re-imagine ourselves when we're both swaddled and weightless in water. And though the terrain has been explored with staggering success by folks like Mark Mawson, I'm thinking today that I just might have to revisit this project, just to say I was there...

Ascension- 2007


Descension - 2007

2 comments:

  1. that first image of s is absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they all are lol but the first is my fav

    ReplyDelete